Ooo I was so busy in July. I felt so exhausted, I put in so many training and competitions. It is funny how the more I train, the worse I get. Or is that the case for most people? I feel like always in the temporary sense of things, the thing that we want never goes our way. It could be just the natural setting of the world, telling us to continue to work hard and that things are never that easy.
The game needs to be challenging to be interesting.
Happy Aug, I was feeling exhausted in body and mentally down recently. A new month is just what I need. New month, new hope. Starting the month with Chiikawa Movie. I already watched it with another friend but I will watch it again today. CHIIKAWA POWER! I hope they still have the little entry blind pack.
There is Obon in 2nd week of Aug, can't wait to take a good rest. Adjust my body and mind.
Oh yes and yesterday I was late to work. I woke last and didn't even hear the alarm. It was alarming. Not sure if my phone did not ring or that I really was so deep in sleep. In any case, I will head over to Daiso to check out some clocks today.
Happy month everyone.
Work hard, play hard!