image



hit counter html code

Saturday, October 10, 2026

Seems today is a very special day. 10 Oct 2026 = 10.10 and the sum of 2026 is = 10.

I don't know how special it is but since it is special I shall make a blog post to remember it.

Life has been ok so far. Felt a little emo these days, especially after my bday. Don't everyone feel that way sometimes? Like you have aged a year and looking back, I don't see that I have done anything that was worth to be proud of. That part makes me a little sad but I don't get hung up by it. I move on and try my best again until my next bday. No time to be sad.

I am going to have a mini birthday celebration this coming Monday. My very nice "brother" Joe has helped to gather everyone to come and have a Chinese dinner with me. It is funny how he is really becoming like my real brother. 

Falling...I feel that I have fallen this time. So it happens every 10 years? I was hurt 10 years ago, will I be hurt again this time? I wonder when will it be my time to connect. It is so bitter sweet. Why does it have to be like this. Why can't people be honest for my sake. We all want everyone to be honest to us but we don't want to be honest to others. This is why everything human becomes complicated. If only we are more honest with ourselves and stop hiding. When did we become so distrusting of others. Why are we so afraid of being hurt.

Maybe 10.10.10 power can be used to manifest my wants and wishes. I NEED TO MANIFEST THIS TO HAPPEN. 

MANIFEST.MANIFEST.MANIFEST